How the world works, or maybe how it doesn't. The rules of the universe can and will be broken. You being here is proof enough of that.
- Everyone knows what this world is called. Feels a bit silly to write it down.
- The world expands proportionately to the amount of people that occupy it. This seems true so far.
- There's too much to say about this part...
- You know that your situation is inconvenient compared to most.
- Everyone has one site. You are certain of this, so you must have one as well, somewhere.
- A site is a physical place that acts as whatever the owner wants it to be: a home, an art gallery, a forum, to name a few...
- You think that if you leave this place, you will find your site.
- No one is able to modify or delete a site other than their own.
- No one is able to delete another person.
- You thought this to be true until Seo disproved it.
- The exception to this rule is integral to your escape.