How the world works, or maybe how it doesn't. The rules of the universe can and will be broken. You being here is proof enough of that.
- Everyone knows what this world is called: Space. Feels a bit silly to write it down. But maybe someone needs to know.
- Space expands proportionately to the amount of people that occupy it. This seems true so far.
- People come to life in spontaneous generation at a fixed age.
- The person does not get to choose where they spawn.
- The circumstances of your generation are troublesome.
- Everyone has a site. You are certain of this, so you must have one as well, somewhere.
- A site is a physical place that acts as whatever the owner wants it to be: a home, an art gallery, a forum, to name a few...
- People code their sites using different devices: desktop, laptop, even flip phone and keytar, to name a few...
- You think that if you leave this place, you will find your site.
the bin & logging off
- If you delete something from your site, it goes to the Bin.
- For a certain amount of time, you have a chance to restore the deleted asset.
- If not, the asset is gone for good, supposedly.
- If you decide to log off, both you and your site go to the Bin.
- For a certain amount of time, you have a chance to decide to return with your site intact.
- If not, your site will be deleted and you will no longer exist in Space. If you choose to return someday, you'll have to start your site all over again.
- No one is able to modify or delete a site other than their own.
- No one is able to delete (force log off) another person.
- You thought this to be true until Seo disproved it.
- The exception to this rule is integral to your escape.